Do you enjoy a beer in this lovely weather? Who doesn’t! Bermondsey is the place to be when it comes to beer. And we are not talking pubs here, where all you do is drink the stuff and watch the World Cup (Come on England!). No, we are talking beer brewing in six different locations – The Bermondsey Beer Mile!
The Mile (not crawl, please!) starts at Bermondsey Trading Estate with
- Fourpure Brewing Co.
- Partizan Brewing http://www.londonbeerguide.com/pubs.php?IDKEY=58
- Kernel Brewery http://www.londonbeerguide.com/pubs.php?IDKEY=56
- Brew by Numbers Brewery Tap http://www.londonbeerguide.com/pubs.php?IDKEY=57
- The Bottle Shop http://www.beerguidelondon.com/pubs.php?IDKEY=158
- Anspach & Hobday http://www.beerguidelondon.co.uk/pubs.php?IDKEY=150
If you have managed to stagger – woops! – walk that far (just over a mile) you may want to take the weight off your feet at the The Dean Swift, an excellent local ale house that serves amazing Sunday lunches too.
Get the full low-down on the Bermondsey Beer Mile at the London Beer and Pub Guide (@BeerGuideLondon) http://www.londonbeerguide.com/article.php?ID=bermondsey
And happy drinking!