Facials at bodytonic clinic Canada Water SE16 - Bermondsey, Surrey Quays & Rotherhithe

Community

­

Connect with the community via the different ways below, We hope to see you soon!

Twitter

Tuesday at 19.30

@SE16HOUR

Facebook

Come and chat with us

Facebook

Instagram

Share ya pics

Instagram

Whats on

Magazine

Magazine

Delivered every 12 weeks

1208, 2015

The Cultural Cycle – Gavin Tiffin

By |August 12th, 2015|Categories: All, Community, Health, People|0 Comments

Have you ever got off a bike and just had enough? That might be the response from Bermondsey resident Gavin Tiffin when he finishes his next project the Cultural Cycle. He has set himself the [...]

908, 2015

Making Cheese in SE16 – Kappacasein

By |August 9th, 2015|Categories: All, Community, Food & Drink, People, SE16Network|0 Comments

There is no mistaking what is made at Kappacasein! The wonderful aroma of cheese wafts into your nostrils as soon as you approach the place. But a cheese producer in the midst of urban SE16 [...]

208, 2015

Ballers Academy

By |August 2nd, 2015|Categories: All, Community, People, Sport & fitness|0 Comments

Success for many youngsters is seen through the eyes of football excellence. The adulation of the crowds, the princely sums paid as salaries and the lifestyle options all make for a heady mix when a [...]

2607, 2015

Making friends out of neighbours

By |July 26th, 2015|Categories: All, Community, SE16Hour|0 Comments

*July SE16Hour MeetUp* Friday 31 July 19:30 Adam and Eve pub, Brunel Road SE16 4JN This community is very rich in many ways. We have a great range of local businesses who offer us great [...]

2207, 2015

History of Trade in SE16

By |July 22nd, 2015|Categories: All, Community, Heritage, People|0 Comments

Claire Godwin has a winning smile. She warmly welcomed me to the Brunel Museum and offered me a welcome cuppa. Claire’s been there since April as Volunteer and Events Manager and says it’s been great to [...]

1907, 2015

Yellow Summer Party

By |July 19th, 2015|Categories: All, Community, People|0 Comments

Alice Bird by Zoltan Almasi You are invited to an evening party happening at Sands Films and Tunnel Wharf in Rotherhithe village next Saturday (25 July). It's the London premiere of the short film I'm [...]